This Rental Agreement is a legal document which applies to all Vacation Cabarete Rental guests. It is important that all guests understand their obligations and will be required to accept the Agreement in total when making a booking.
Total people in renting party: #totaltenants#; Adults: #adults#; Children: #children#; not to exceed #maxoccupancy#.
Rental period begins at 2pm on #checkin# (mm/dd/yyyy) and ends at 12 pm on #checkout# (mm/dd/yyyy).
Check-in hours: between 2pm and 12am (*)
Check-out hour: 12pm
(*) : In case the Tenants didn’t arrive at the property during the check-in hours at the arrival date, unless an agreement was made to arrive outside the check-in hours (written or email approval by the landlord is required), the Landlord has the right to cancel the reservation and the 30% deposit made at reservation wouldn’t be refunded as stated below. Exceptions will be made for delayed flights at the condition that the Tenant email or call us prior the departure of the delayed flight, so the Landlord has time to make the necessary arrangements for the check-in. Check-ins after 6pm will require to leave a valid passport with the security employee at the entrance until ouradministrative staff arrives at the office the next morning.
If your itinerary doesn’t allow you to check-in before 6 pm, you need to contact us two (2) weeks prior arrival to pay your Refundable Safety Deposit, to send us the guest list and to sign your Rental Agreement in advance. Our night personnel wouldn’t be allowed to check anyone in that is not properly registered upon arrival in that case.
In case of last minute reservation and when the contract has not be signed by the Tenant prior arrival, any payment made at reservation would be lost in case of cancellation or if the Tenant fails to comply with this Short Term Rental Agreement available on-line at www.villasaguadulce.com ( rental page , see “legal” tab on the bottom of the page ).
At Check In :
- Refundable safety deposit : $500 in cash . We also accept payments prior arrival, at the latest 1 week prior arrival : bank wire, PAYPAL payment or Western union deposit.
- Payment (cash or credit card) for additional services when requested after reservation time. Paypal or Credit Card payments in the Dominican Republic are subject to high extra charges so it is to avoid.
- Both the payments for the rental balance and for the refundable cash deposit are required before you can access the villa(s). No payment means no keys. In case you don’t have cash, and if you don’t want to use your credit card, you will have to go back to town (bank or ATM) to withdraw some cash.
Terms of the Agreement:
- The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement. The Tenant shall always grant access to the villa to the Landlord’s maintenance or cleaning personnel.
- The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Tenants shall pay for maintenance, cleaning and/or repairs should the premises be left in a condition judged unacceptable by the Landlord. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services or repairs from the security deposit prior to refund.
- The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
- The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises, as well as to the common areas, over and above normal wear and tear.
- No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises. It is strongly prohibited to feed and/or keep animals that would be found in or around the villa, or anywhere within Villas Agua Dulce’s gated community.
- The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
- The Tenants shall have no more than persons reside or sleep on the premises between 9pm and 9am. If the staff realizes thatadditional people stayed overnight, there will be an additional charge of $50per person and per night. In case the Tenants wanted to organize a special event such as, but not limited to wedding, party, reception, a special authorization will be requested from the Landlord and parking and other requirements will be discussed and approved.
- The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
- There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
- The Tenants and Tenants’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
- The 30% Rental Deposit amount is due at reservation, and needed for us to block the reservation dates. It is not refundable.
- Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
- Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
- We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
- It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when exiting the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard. Tenants and their guests agree to waive any liability of the owners in case of accident of any nature.
- Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
- Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
- Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s storage room or closet” if any, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
- Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas oven, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
- Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide nor smoke detectors on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
- Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
- Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 3 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
- Satellite TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
- High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages,content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service. Internet access will be provided for maximum #maxoccupancy# devices. It will however be possible to add devices at a cost of $10 per device and per day.
- Tenant agrees that Air conditioning units shall not be set below 75 degrees and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either air conditioning is in operation.
- Any guest brought on the property will leave his valid passport / I.D. / D.L. at the entrance and will receive a “Visitor Badge”. This will insure a maximum privacy and safety onto the property. A maximum of #occupancy# visiting guests will be allowed on the property, and this only between 8 am and 12 am. Guests to be 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by one of the parents.
- Each villa should have enough parking spaces to accommodate the renters’ needs, no vehicles will be parked in the common areas, including but not limited to streets and green zones.
- No camping will be allowed on the premises.
- No wild fire / camp fire will be allowed on the premises.
- The tenants are not allowed to hire their own personnel beside the personnel proposed by vacation rentals cabarete. This is for evident reasons of security and privacy within the gated community.
- Firearms aren’t allowed within the gated community except when the owner of the firearm can present a legal Dominican Republic issued firearm permit. We are asking firearm carriers to identify themselves at their arrival.
- There are food & beverage items for sale in the villa(s) for your convenience (“minibar” style ), these items are not complementary and you will be charged should you consume any.
- If you have any complaints about doors not locking, or safe not working or not present, it is your responsibility to let us know right away.
- It is forbidden to tamper with any electronic equipment present in the villa: TV-set, sound system, or any other equipment or cables. Everything is supposed to work properly at the Tenants arrival and any tampering will cost the Tenants $50 at check-out. Should an equipment not work, the Tenant has to inform the administrative staff right away, preferably during check-in.
Please fill out, sign and email one (1) copy of this Agreement to the Landlord along with a copy of a valid I.D. or International Passport.
Landlord contact info :
|Cabarete, POP, Dominican Republic |
|Cell : 1 809 757 6717 Email : email@example.com |
(We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true:
Tenant (representing all the tenants as well as their guests, personnel or contracted service companies )
|Tenant: ||___________________________ ||Signature: ||____________________________________ ||Date: ||_______________________ |
| ||(please print name) || || || || |